Game ready model of Taurus Raging Bull 454 Casull Revolver with PBR compatible materials (using Metalness map).
Including .fbx, .obj and 3ds Max file formats,
while the .fbx and .obj packages contain all created maps for the product, and the 3ds Max files are setup with diffuse (Albedo), normal and gloss maps only (also using metalness map for the Bull_Mat material).
The model consists of following objects:
- Bullet (512x512 Textures)
- Bullet_Shell (512x512 Textures)
- Mount (1024x1024 Textures)
- Raging_Bull_Body (2048x2048 Textures)
- Raging_Bull_Drum (2048x2048 Textures)
- Scope (2048x2048 Textures)
- Speedloader (512x512 Textures)
The .fbx and .obj packages contains following maps (materials): albedo, gloss, metalness, normal and occlusion maps (all in .png format). The 3ds Max package contain scene for V-Ray renderer.
As this is a model for game specifications, it is not intended for subdivision.
Preview images are done using Marmoset Toolbag 2 (including render of the V-Ray scene).