Fruit Tart model is a medium-resolution model that can be easily subdivided into higher resolution model.
|| SPECS ||
Fruit Tart (Pie) model:
- 183 Separate poly objects
- Subdivision Level 0: 208020 tri-polys
- Subdivision Level 1: 650102 tri-polys
- Objects: 192 (Includes Camera and Light Targets)
- Geometry: 184
- Total Polygons: 104329 Quad-Polys or 208022 Tri-Polys
- Vertices: 104380
- Quads: 99.39%
- Tris: 0.60%
- Ngons: 0
- Groups: 1
- Scene Lights: 3 (Includes Sky and HDRI Envrionment Map ''TS_HDRI_Studio_Product_Sm.exr'')
- Camera: 1
- Renderer: mental ray
3ds Max 2014 and later:
- Includes mental ray and Default Scanline versions.
- Scene objects are organized by Groups. Layers, and Selection Sets.
- Objects have uncollapsed, Turbosmooth modifier, Subdivision Level set to 1, instanced (when possible) for easy editing of Subdivision Levels.
- Objects and Materials use descriptive names.
- mental ray version uses Arch&Design and Blend Materials. (Increase FG Precision and Image Precision for higher quality render)
- Default Scanline version uses Standard Materials with no advanced shading or lighting.
Other Exchange formats: Appearance of Materials may be different depending on software. (Separate downloads). Groups may have been converted to dummy/bones.
FBX: Basic Materials, No advanced shaders, UV Mapped, Turbosmooth modifier with subdivision level set to 1, Camera, Basic Lights,
OBJ: Basic Materials, No advanced shaders, UV Mapped, Includes base model with Level 0 subdivision and Level 1 Subdivision (higher res) model.
|| RENDERING ||
- All preview images were rendered with mental ray renderer in 3ds Max 2014.
|| TEXTURES ||
- All objects have UV coordinates and have been unwrapped.
- Identical objects share the same texture files.
UV layout templates are included as separate download.
|| GENERAL ||
- Model is built to real-world scale
- Units used: Inches.
- Object Dimension: 15.66 inches (39.77 cm) wide approximate.
- Strawberry models use a combination of polygonal and texture map for seeds. Not all visible seeds are polygonal.
- No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed.