PPK is intended for game/realtime/background use.
This model is not intended for subdivision.
This is a high quality, low poly asset originally modeled in 3DS Max 2015. The normal map was baked from a high poly model, making this product look very detailed without using many polygons.
The main renders and wireframes were done using Marmoset Toolbag 2.
This weapon is designed to be ready for animation. The slide, magazine, trigger and hammer can be re-positioned and animated.
Low Poly Model (6 Objects)
Weapon consists of separate objects linked in the following hierarchy (3ds Max and .fbx versions only):
• suppressor (hidden by default)
|| Geometry ||
• 9643 Total Tris
• 6754 Total Polys
• 5136 Total Verts
• The suppressor is optional. For the .fbx and .obj downloads, both suppressed and unsuppressed versions are included.
• Polygons are all quads or tris, no n-gons
• Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space.
• Model scaled to approximate real world size (inches)
• Approximate dimensions: W:1.5'' x L:6.1'' x H:4.1''
• All materials and objects named appropriately
• Tested in Marmoset Toolbag 2 (see renders)
• Tested in Unreal Engine 4
• No special plug-ins needed to use this product
• .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2015
|| Textures ||
• 2048x2048 diffuse, specular, normal, gloss and ambient occlusion (AO) maps
• Textures in .tga format
• Model texture paths are stripped
One final note: Unfortunately there's no universal standard for normal map orientation between game engines. If the normals don't look correct try inverting the green and/or red channels of the normal map in an image editor.