Is the campanile, or freestanding bell tower, of the cathedral of the Italian city of Pisa, known worldwide for its unintended tilt.
It is situated behind the Cathedral and is the third oldest structure in Pisa's Cathedral Square (Piazza del Duomo) after the Cathedral and the Baptistry. The tower's tilt began during construction, caused by an inadequate foundation on ground too soft on one side to properly support the structure's weight. The tilt increased in the decades before the structure was completed, and gradually increased until the structure was stabilized (and the tilt partially corrected) by efforts in the late 20th and early 21st centuries.
The height of the tower is 55.86 metres. The width of the walls at the base is 2.44 m .
· High Detailed Exterior.
· All materials mapped.
· Realistic V-ray exterior scene.
· Hdri parameters included (reflection, refraction)
· High quality textures included in ads Max zip files.
· V-ray Plane parameters included.
· Lighting settings included.
· Environment details included
The renders as shown are in V-Ray 2.4
And the Towers are modelled with 3ds Max Design 2014