|3ds Max 7|
Don't see the file format you need?Free File Format Conversion
Have questions? Chat with us now.Live Chat Now 24/7
Feb 13, 2006
May 31, 2006
Aug 19, 2006
Jan 22, 2007
Dec 15, 2007
Jun 11, 2010
Mar 25, 2011
|EXCELLENT MODEL! - Thanks|
Nov 4, 2011
Jan 24, 2013
|One of the best 3D Earth models out there. Looks great when rendered. The only improvement would be higher-resolution textures.|
• Dynamic response to viewing and lighting angle
• Photoreal 'fog' model with volumetric atmosphere
• Ready-to-render setup and environment, no external renderers required
• Suitable even for low altitude shots (ISS/shuttlecraft standard orbit) at TV resolution
• Bonus: Free 4km resolution (11,600px wide) diffuse, specular, bump and cloud maps. You may replace those with your own commercial textures.
Added features and enhancements in version 2.0 comprise:
• Viewport slider control over the most important functions
• Revamped shader tree, fixes to some problems, more realism, shorter render times
• Intelligent atmosphere reddening (sunset/sunrise), fully automated depending on viewing and lighting angle
• Optional city nightlights feature
• Optional space nebula feature
This product comes with an elaborate documentation.
PLEASE NOTE: the shader model requires the ColorCorrect plugin for 3ds max 7 through 9, which is freeware. A download link for the plugin is provided within the attached product documentation.
For your convenience, there is also a pre-rendered sequence (stock footage) available, featuring a spectacular close orbit around a refined version of this shader model. See 'related products' -> 'Earth Orbit 360°'