Need photo realistic money in your C4d scene? Well Look no further. This contains the most common US Coins & Bills and is Low-Poly.
Coins feature physically accurate normal maps to ensure correct light and reflection interaction with the scene.
This ensures superior results over methods commonly used to make coins.
Money is correct scale to one another and correctly mapped front, side and back.
Scene comes ready to render as seen in preview images
Collection Contains 14 Cinema 4d files & 42 texture maps.
- 1 Dollar Bill.c4d
- 5 Dollar Bill.c4d
- 10 Dollar Bill.c4d
- 20 Dollar Bill.c4d
- 100 Dollar Bill.c4d
- 10,000 Dollar Bundle.c4d
Money Layouts & Arrangements (Ready to render as seen in Preview images):
- Money Bundle.c4d (Scene with Stacked and arranged Bundles)
- Money Collected.c4d (Scene layout with all elements of this collection)
- US Bank Notes.c4d (Scene layout showing front and back of bills)
- US Coins.c4d (Scene layout of coins)
Coin Texture Maps:
* Coin textures/Materials front and back
- Hires Normal maps, Specular Maps, And Diffuse Maps
- All Quarter Map Dimensions are 2007 x 2007 Pixels
- All Nickle Map Dimensions are1788 x 1788 Pixels
- All Penny Map Dimensions are1582 x 1582 Pixels
- All Dime Map Dimensions are1486 x 1486 Pixels
Dollar Texture Maps:
- All Dollar Texture maps are roughly 1800 x 800 pixels