The Petronas Towers, also known as the Petronas Twin Towers (Malay: Menara Petronas, or Menara Berkembar Petronas), are twin skyscrapers in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. According to the Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat (CTBUH)'s official definition and ranking, they were the tallest buildings in the world from 1998 to 2004 and remain the tallest twin towers in the world. The buildings are a landmark of Kuala Lumpur, along with nearby Kuala Lumpur Tower.
· High Detailed Exterior.
· All materials mapped.
· Realistic V-ray exterior scene.
· Hdri parameters included (reflection, refraction)
· High quality textures included in ads Max zip files.
· V-ray Plane parameters included.
· Lighting settings included.
· Environment details included
The renders as shown are in V-Ray 2.4
And the Towers are modelled with 3ds Max Design 2014