SD.KFZ 101 - Panzerkampfwagen 1 - Ausfuehrung A - Early Production
Originally modelled in cinema4D.
- Inside scene: Model without textures
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35
NOTE: The file contains only the model without any textures.
- Polygones - 278533 Vertices - 214374 - 216 Objects
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The Panzer I is a light tank which was produced in Germany in the 1930s. The name is short for the German Panzerkampfwagen I (armored fighting vehicle mark I), abbreviated PzKpfw I. The tank's official German ordnance inventory designation was SdKfz 101 (special purpose vehicle 101).
Design of the Panzer I began in 1932 and mass production in 1934. Although intended only as a training tank to introduce the concept of armored warfare to the German Army, the Panzer I saw combat in Spain during the Spanish Civil War, in Poland, France, Soviet Union and North Africa during the Second World War, and even in China during the Second Sino-Japanese War. Based on experience gathered during the Spanish Civil War, the Panzer I helped shape the German armored corps used to invade Poland in 1939 and France in 1940. By 1941, Panzer I chassis were being reused for production of tank destroyers and assault guns. There were attempts to upgrade the Panzer I throughout its service history, including by foreign nations to increase its lifespan. It continued to serve in the armed forces of Spain until 1954.