PACKARD (SPEEDSTER EIGHT) 1930 - REALISTIC WITHOUT NUMBER-PLATE
• Detailed and Realistic 3D Model of Packard Speedster
• The Car is XPRESSO-RIGGED: Wheels are controlled by Expressions, so if you move the car along the Z-Axis, the wheels rotate automatically in the relative direction.
• XPRESSO controls the Steering through a Slider.
• Car Paint Color can be changed and applied very easily (you also find a special Car Paint collection in the materials)
• The 6 Textures (such as Grid, leather seats, headlights, taillights …) vary in resolution going from 420 x 400px to 1600 x 1078px.
• This 3D-Model is not intended for subdivision.
Easy to use; very clean hierarchy in the Object Manager.
File: Native Cinema 4D (R13).