P250 Compact pistol is intended for game/realtime/background use.
This model is not intended for subdivision.
This is a high quality, low poly asset originally modeled in 3DS Max 2013. The normal map was baked from a high poly model, making this product look very detailed without using many polygons.
The main renders and wireframes were done using Marmoset Toolbag. There are also renders from the Unreal Development Kit (UDK).
This weapon is designed to be ready for animation. The slide, trigger, hammer, barrel and magazine can be re-positioned and animated.
Low Poly Model (6 Objects)
|| Geometry ||
Weapon consists of separate objects linked in the following hierarchy (3ds Max and .fbx versions only):
• 4888 Total Tris
• 3098 Total Polys
• 2674 Total Verts
• There is a 9mm bullet placed in the magazine (you can duplicate it if you need more bullets)
• Polygons are all quads or tris, no n-gons
• Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space
• Model scaled to approximate real world size (inches)
• Approximate dimensions: W:7.1'' x L:1.3'' x H:5.2''
• Model near origin, above ground plane
• All materials and objects named appropriately
• Tested in Marmoset Toolbag (see renders)
• Tested in the UDK (see renders)
• No special plug-ins needed to use this product
• 3ds Max 2010 version also available
• .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2013
|| Textures ||
• 2048x2048 diffuse, specular, normal and gloss textures
• Textures in .tga format
• Model texture paths are stripped
One final note: Unfortunately there's no universal standard for normal map orientation between game engines. If the normals don't look correct try inverting the green and/or red channels of the normal map in an image editor.