This package contains s high poly detailed model of an old style telescope (18th - 19th) century, with the accompanying tripod. Together with the model come six high resolution textures.
## USAGE ##
- This model is suitable for usage in off-line rendering of animations, advertising, design and presentations. It can be used as a prop in your projects. Its modeled and textured in high detail so its suitable for usage where realism is important.
## SPECS ##
- The model is made of several pieces: a telescope, a finder scope, a tripod mount and a tripod.
- The object consists of a single mesh. Static geometry files, like .obj or .3ds contain three versions of the scope: one in rest position, one with the tripod semi-deployed and one with the tripod fully deployed.
## TEXTURES ##
- The package contains high resolution 4096 x 4096 textures for diffuse, specular, bump and specular roughness (sometimes called 'exponent') channels. It also contains a dirt mask texture, usable for shader mixing and a material ID texture (if the user wants to do some corrections). The textures are included as a separate .zip file download
## UV's ##
- All parts are UV-unwrapped, some overlapping
## RIG ##
- The armature rig contains all the necessary bones for mesh manipulation. The tripod legs can be spread and retracted, the scope can be horizontally and vertically rotated and both oculars can be moved back & forth.
- The native file format of this project is .blend, so the armature rig is 100% functional only with this file format. Collada .dae and .fbx files contain bones for mesh deformation, but would need to be set up additionally in your 3D host application.
## NOTES ##
- The native file format of this project is .blend
- Some source files are zipped for a smaller size footprint
- The .obj file format has an accompanying .mtl file for material definitions