M4 Sherman Mark III - Mid Production with the early turret - 3rd Country of London Yeomanry - Sicily 1943
Originally modelled in cinema4D 11. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: -model - 24 materials, 4 bumpmaps
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35
- NOTE - In lightwave, obj and 3ds the Bumpmaps (Hull_B, Gun_B, Parts_B and Turret_B) must manually load in the Materialcanal. (Strength 35-40)
- Polygones - 371517 Vertices - 264771 - 403 Objects - 24 Materials - 4 Bumpmaps
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The M4 Sherman, formally Medium Tank M4, was the primary tank used by the United States during
World War II. The M4A2 was the only diesel engined version of the Sherman tank to see service in large numbers, mainly serving with the UDSSR as Lend Lease equipment and with the US Marines, the British and the Free French.
As a consequence of having a diesel engine, the M4A2 version's engine deck and back end is distinctly different from all other versions of the Sherman.