Faithful reproduction of the historical Tea Clipper Cutty Sark.
The original ship is presentely in course of restauration in the docks of Greenwhich (London).
- the 3D model is strictly adherent to the original blue prints except that frames are here wood instead of steel;
- interior decks and sailor quarters have been modeled;
- a basic marine landscape is included but in case you wish a better seascape you could find on this Site:
- Ocean Seascape scene / ID 669750
- Ocean Seascape Collection / ID 674628
- simplified versions of Life Boats, Jolly Boat and Captain's Gig conform to original vessels's water lines; detailed versions of those models are published on this Site under Name / ID no.:
- Life Boat XIX Century / ID 569898,
- Latin Sail Boat / ID 569894
- Captain's Jig Boat / ID 569890
- all objects have separate english names and many are grouped to simplify their use.
-19 jpg textures have been used for a total of 4.58Mb.
-the model is supplied in different compressed formats, each including model and textures; pls remember that wrz / vrml requires that textures are present in the same directory of the model file.