3D cartoon low poly model of a child boy rigged and ready for animation.
The model was created in 3ds max 2013 and zbrush 4R4 and rendered with mental ray.
- low polygonal and symmetrical topology
- rigged using bones and skin
- pose included at key 10 (initial pose at key 0)
- eye constraint for eyes movement
- the clothes are their own separate objects and they can be edited or interchangeable
- 2 max files (3ds max 2010 and 3ds max 2013)
- 14 texture maps
- boy's body
- bear outfit
- hairstyle (hair & fur)
POLYCOUNT (6201 polys, 5897 verts)
Body (2914 polys, 2918 verts)
Body: diffuse, bump, specular, normal, displacement, subdermal and epidermal (4096x4096)
Bear outfit: diffuse, specular, normal, displacement and bump (4096x4096)
Eyes: diffuse and bump (1024x1024)
The model was only tested in 3DS Max and the results may not look the same depending on the program used.
Don't forget to check out other models also by clicking on my name. Thanks.