- In formats 3ds Max 9 to 3ds Max 14 , 3ds , OBJ, FBX , VMRL , Mental ray, Default Scanline Renderer, C4D R12, Maya 10, 12 LightWave 9.3, Rhino 4.0, Softimage 2013 , Modo 2013, - model exported to standard materials (textures), not contain V-Ray shaders.In these formats, shaders need to be edited for the new studio for the final rendering.
- The materials are available in the Max file format with V-Ray, mental ray and Standard (Scanline) materials. All other file formats are mesh only and will require material reapplication.
- High quality textures, perfect for extreme close-ups and high resolution renders.
- The preview images were rendered on 3ds Max 2011 with V-Ray 2.0.
- Native format is 3ds Max 9.
- You can make the poly count higher by the MeshSmooth and TurboSmooth level.
- Includes V-Ray materials and textures only in 3ds Max format.
- A file without V-Ray shader is included with standard materials.
- The .3ds and .obj formats are geometry with texture mapping coordinates. No materials attached.
- Textures format JPEG.
- Original file format (3DS Max 9)
- Big size textures included.
- 3ds Max files included Standard materials and V-Ray materials.
- Hi-poly model with MeshSmooth and TurboSmooth modifier.
- All the materials are named.
- The LightWave file is made up of all tris.
- LightWave Polygon Count : 19938.
- LightWave Polygon Vertex : 12587.
- This 3d model objects and materials have the correct names and stripped the texture paths.
- NOTE: V-Ray is required for the V-Ray 3ds Max scene and Studio setup is not included.
- I hope you will like all my products. Thanks for buying.
To protect our artists and provide a superior customer experience, TurboSquid offers a Quality Guarantee on all our models, textures, and other products. If a product is unsuitable for your project, you can contact our staff for assistance. For more details on our return policy, please review the link below or open a Support Ticket.
Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The brand 'nokia' has been associated with this product. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.