Hipoly Medusa head sculpture.
Enhance architectural scenes and sculpture collections.
Retopologize and bake the normal map for games.
The smallest version is a mid poly 50K triangle mesh, its advantage is fast import and handle speed.
This model has separate elements: head, wings, ponytail
To select these elements In 3dsMAX:
1. import one of the supplied OBJ files
2. click on 'select by element' then left-mouse click on the head, wings or ponytail
1. open the ZPR file
2. Press SHIFT+F so you can see the differently colored elements
3. CTRL+SHIFT + left-mouse click on the head, wings or ponytail.
Most of the thumbnails you see here are Zbrush 4R3 renders using the attached
'al_tombstone.ZMT' and 'MatCap Skeleton.ZMT' materials.
The Zbrush project file renders fast, is WYSWYG and comes with full material setup & lighting: ready to render.
How to render in Zbrush:
1. Press SHIFT+F until you no longer see the colored elements.
2. In the Main Menu of Zbrush select Render then click on the Best button.
3. If you wish to maintain the medieval mosaic-tile look on the wireframe renders, press SHIFT+F until you SEE the colored elements then in the Main Menu of Zbrush select Render then click on the Best button.
The clean looking thumbnails were rendered with Max 2009. Mental Ray Material Shader setup & lighting included for Max: ready to render.
What you get in the package:
MAX Mental Ray setup and the mid-poly model
OBJ 4 mesh resolutions
ZPR Zbrush 4R3 project file with material & lighting setup and highest resolution mesh
High: 1 million polygons high detail, slightly optimized
Mid: 416314 polygons optimized
Lowest: 83534 polygons optimized
Original 2 million polygons maximum detail: quad mesh welded with symmetrical mirror, available as OBJ and ZPR.
Created from a bas-relief.