|Autodesk FBX 200608|
|3ds Max 2008|
There are 2 models:
1. one virus H1N1 completed
2. one half of virus H1N1 - which shows inner structure of virus - DNA and protective matrix protein
Thare are these file formats:
1. MAX - version 3ds max 2008 - modifiers stack are not collapsed, easy to adjust each models, small parts of models are instanced - no need to adjust the same parts manytimes
2. FBX - version 200608 - only collapsed meshes
3. OBJ - only collapsed meshes
4. 3ds - only collapsed meshes
Only MAX vesion have full advantages with noise modifiers, shaders, procedural materials. Scene is organised in correctly named layers and objects. Easy to select neede part. Materials are sets as standars MAX material with procedural maps(fractal noise) and scanline renders. No lighting in the scene. No bitmaps used.
Previews was done in Vray.
Source files are ziped -> smaller size.
Enjoy this model...