This is a model of a VW T2 Kombi 2013 .
* Originally created with 3ds Max 2012
|| SPECS ||
* This model contains 84 separate objects
* This model contains 126 989 polygons with MeshSmooth OFF
* This model contains 507 857 polygons with MeshSmooth 1 iteration ( all objects).
* This product includes 3ds Max 2012 versions for V-Ray (separate downloads) and mental ray (no additional plug in needed, separate download)
* This model contains 99,9% 4 sided polygons, 0,1% triangles, and no Ngons.
Thumbnails Scene Totals:
Space Warps: 0
|| GENERAL ||
* Model is built to real-world scale
* Units used: Meters Object is 445 cm long.
* Scene objects are organized by layers and groups
*Rigging manipulator allow full animation control :
- Body roll in X-Y ( represents body movement when cornering, braking, acceleration e.t.c )
- steering front wheels
- independent each wheel turn and movement
- front and rear axle control
- independent suspension work for each wheel
- drift simulation
- FFD modifier applied to each tire to simulate tire squash when braking or cornering.
- unnecessary controller locked.
- ready to 'on patch' animation.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
* .3ds file format does not have textures/materials applied and will not render like the preview images.
* File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed)'
* modeling based on photos available on Google and manufacturer blueprints.