HI RES MODEL OF A STONE DESERT
>>> Scene Information
- the scene is prepared for V-Ray
- the scene uses Linear Workflow
- the preview images are render outputs
- the scale is now 100x100m
- the stones define the actual scale - scale them down and the scene will appear bigger.
- you can easily create the look of a 1x1 mile area
- the stack of the model is collapsed
- the model is high res and ready for close ups
- all objects are named and organized with layers
- the mesh was highly tessellated and then optimized for its jagged edges.
- the scene uses V-Ray materials
- all maps are in the 3ds Max zip file
- the geometry uses a 8k diffuse map and normal map for bump and an additional procedural noise for bump.
>>> Light setup
- the studio light setup is included
- the scene is set up for LWF
- 3ds Max 2010