|Maya 2008||Default Scanline|
|Cinema 4D R11.5||Default Scanline|
|3ds Max 2008||Default Scanline|
|Softimage 2010||Default Scanline|
|Lightwave 10.1||Default Scanline|
|Autodesk FBX 2009|
|Unwrapped UVs:||Yes, non-overlapping|
1. Realistic with vital details. Most Fetal models do not depict the Placenta & Umbilical Cord, which is a vital part of the Fetus.
2. Placenta & Umbilical Cord can be easily hidden or detached from the Fetus.
3. Fully rigged, so you can easily re-pose, reposition or even animate the Fetus, Placenta & Umbilical cord using bone.
4. The Pregnant woman is also rigged & comes with various poses including birth postion & 'artistic hands covering breast & holding tummy ' pose often seen in magazines.
5. Blendshape setup for easy transition from a non-pregnant model to a full term pregnant woman. This transition is ideal for illustrating the stages of prenancy.
4. Clothes ( tube & panty ) are also included & rigged to the model so as to conceal areas not suitable for certain purposes. Blendshape of the woman & clothes work perfectly together with some keyframing. This is demonstrated in the scene too.
5. Optimized & clean model topology that can be further subdivided for high detailed rendering.*
6. Model contains polygons not more than 4 sides.
7. Placenta & Umbilical Cord is textured with 1024 x 1024 unwrapped texture map. Uterus is textured with 4096 x 4096 unwrapped texture map.
8. Real world scale.
*The original model is smoothened using TurboSmooth in Max, PolySmoothFace in Maya, Subpatch in XSI & Lightwave, and HyperNurbs in C4D, which renders exactly like the preview images, and yet preserving the original low mesh density like the wireframe preview.
The user only need to crank up the subdivision to get a high poly & detail mesh for rendering, OR crank down the subdivision for a low poly mesh while animating.
No special plugins needed.
Just load and animate!
All formats are tested in their respective 3D applications, re-worked if necessary to ensure compatibility.
MotionCow is the publisher of high quality photorealistic 3D Models & we proudly stand behind all our products.
Pls do not hesitate to contact us if you need help with our models.