- the real scale size and correct polygon geometry
- originally modelled in 3ds max 8
- final images rendered with vray 1.5sp3
- the 3ds max file includes vray materials
- textures maps in jpg format
- for mesh subdivision ready
Object file created for compatibility with other 3D applications: Maya, Cinema 4D and etc. For easy configuration of materials in other programs all basic and most important materials using texture maps (diffuse, specular, glossy, bump) simply place the texture maps into the slot and adjust only shaders. Do not forget to use the type of metal or Fresnel reflection.