Nurbs Model of a 60’ Open Yacht. Include too many details
Fast and sleek hull lines inherited from the well-known Open 60 racing monohulls, together with a generous sailplan, are both responsible for quickly sailing and taking away the numerous high-tech gadgets that highlight comfort on board.
Onboard the 60 Open Cruiser an increase of speed doesn't mean more effort, its well-thought deck layout makes shorthanded sailing simple and easy. Efficient hull lines, self-tacking jib, twin rudders... even when tacking, speed is hardly reduced.
LENGHT:18.00m SPINNAKER:250 m2
BEAM: 5.3m CONSTRUCTION: composites
DSPL; 22.000 Kg
MAIN: 99.7 m2
GENOA: 80.2 m2
Ready to render for Maya 8.5 or latest versions.
- Originally modelled in Maya 8.5 ( Nurbs )
- High quality model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
-Include Mentaray materials for Maya.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
-Include lights and hdr maps.