• MP9 Submachine Gun is a high quality, low poly model
• Modeled in 3ds Max 2013
• Normal map was baked from a high poly model
• Renders are taken from the viewport using a Direct X shader
Low Poly Model (5 Objects):
Weapon consists of separate objects linked in the following hierarchy:
• The suppressor is optional and the stock can be neatly folded and extended.
|| Geometry ||
• 4393 Total Polys
• 7972 Total Triangles
• 4281 Total Verts
• Polygons are all quads or tris, no n-gons
• Parts such as the magazine, suppressor and folding stock can moved or adjusted for animation
• There are 9mm bullets in the magazine
• Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space
• No special plug-ins needed to use this product
• All materials and objects named appropriately
• Renderer is default scanline, no lights or extraneous objects included.
• Object pivot points at logical locations
• Object scaled to approximate real world size (inches)
• Approximate Dimensions: W:27'', L:2'', H:9.6''
• Tested in the UDK (see screenshots)
• .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2013
• 3ds Max 2010 files also available for compatibility
|| Textures ||
4 x 2048 resolution for MP9
• Textures in .tga, and .png formats
• Model texture paths are stripped
• Product includes Photoshop CS6 source files for the textures with named layers and groups. Adjust any aspect of the textures to your needs.