Highly detailed model of a 2015 Mercedes C63 AMG, W205 chassis, with low quality interior.
The new C63 makes its world debut at the 2014 Paris Auto Show in sedan and 'Estate' wagon bodystyles. It will arrive in showrooms next March as a 2015 model, in both C63 and C63 S flavors.
The car features AMG’s all-new twin-turbocharged 4.0-liter V-8, which has been tuned to deliver 469 horsepower and 479 pound-feet of torque in the C63, and 503 hp and 516 lb-ft in the C63 S.
- modeled in 3D Studio Max 2013 from scratch, using accurate blueprints;
- textured and rendered using Vray 2.40;
- Turbosmooth modifier still active in modifier stacks, instanced throughout the entire model. By default, it is set at 1 iteration.
- realistic measurements and scale;
- texture paths are stripped;
- model is positioned close to ground, at the center of the scene;
- features highly detailed exterior and low quality interior;
- model consists of mainly quads&tris. The only exception are the brake discs, which have some N-gons, but no smoothing applied.
- one multi-material, with 24 sub-materials is used for the entire model;
- properly named textures, ranging from 300x450 to 1600x1600 pixels;
- objects are grouped together and properly named for ease of use. 20 main groups in total;
- OBJ, FBX and 3DS formats are included, in both smoothed and non-smoothed variants;
- studio HDRI included, model is ready for rendering.