- Natively modeled in 3dsmax v6.
- Standard materials.
- Comes with textured M240 antiaircraft machine gun.
- Movable doors, hatches and turret.
- Swiveling parts have correct pivot points.
- Major assemblies are grouped.
- Minimal interiors.
- Model's triangle count is 87,036
- Renders are made using 3DSMax built-in Mental Ray render engine.
- Model uses texture map, bump map, opacity map, specular map, and glossiness map.
Light Armored Vehicle (LAV-25)
The LAV-25 is an all-terrain, all-weather vehicle with night capabilities. It provides strategic mobility to reach and engage the threat, tactical mobility for effective use of fire power, fire power to defeat soft and armored targets, and battlefield survivability to carry out combat missions. It is air transportable via C-130, C-141, C-5 and CH-53 E. When combat loaded there are 210 ready rounds and 420 stowed rounds of 25 mm ammunition as well as 400 ready rounds and 1200 stowed rounds of 7.62mm. There are 8 ready rounds and 8 stowed rounds of smoke grenades. A supplementary M240E1 7.62mm machine gun can be pintle-mounted at the commander's station in the turret. The LAV-25 is fully amphibious with a maximum of 3 minutes preparation.