High quality model of a modern firehouse or fire station, two large bay doors. Driveway, lawn, skydome included. Lightwave 3D object, setup scene and image files included. Lightwave 3D versions 9 - 11 compatible.
|| USAGE ||
* This model was designed for use as a real-time asset in a children's book. * This model is suitable for use in print, broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising. * This model is an accurate representation of a firehouse using a scale of 1 unit = 1 meter.
|| SPECS ||
* This model contains 2 separate objects, firehouse with lawn and driveway and skydome * The firehouse 5166 polygons * The skydome contains 720 polygons * The firehouse contains 4944 quads, 222 tris, and 0 ngons * The skydome contains 672 quads and 48 tris. * This model contains Standard Lightwave 3D textures with one UV bump map for garage door
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
* All preview images are rendered with the native Lightwave 3D renderer * Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Lights and cameras are included in the Lightwave scene file.
|| TEXTURES ||
* 15 targa images are included in the Lightwave 3D file download. * Skydome texture is 3072 x 234 resolution. * OBJ, 3ds, FBX and Collada textures are baked at 8192 x 8192 resolution. These include color, bump, reflection and transparency maps.
|| GENERAL ||
* Model is built to real-world scale * Units used: Meters. Firehouse alone is 9 m tall, 24.2 m long and 23 m deep. * Ground is 51.2 m long and 48.5 m deep. * Skydome is 1 km diameter and .51 km tall. * No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
* OBJ, 3ds, FBX and Collada files include all baked textures, sky texture and reflection maps. * OBJ, 3ds, FBX and Collada are in 3 separate objects: firehouse, ground and skydome
To protect our artists and provide a superior customer experience, TurboSquid offers a Quality Guarantee on all our models, textures, and other products. If a product is unsuitable for your project, you can contact our staff for assistance. For more details on our return policy, please review the link below or open a Support Ticket.