|Cinema 4D 10|
|3ds Max 8|
Don't see the file format you need?Free File Format Conversion
Have questions? Chat with us now.Live Chat Now 24/7
The Grumman F6F Hellcat was a carrier-based fighter aircraft developed to replace the earlier F4F Wildcat in United States Navy (USN) service. Some tagged it as the 'Wildcat's big brother'.The Hellcat and the Vought F4U Corsair were the primary USN fighters during the second half of World War II.
The Hellcat was the first USN fighter for which the design took into account lessons from combat with the Japanese Zero. The Hellcat proved to be the most successful aircraft in naval history. Postwar, the Hellcat aircraft was systematically phased out of front line service, but remained in service as late as 1954 as a night fighter in composite squadrons.
This model will make Visualization “alive” due to realism and attention to all details.
Originally modeled at 3ds Max 8. Final images rendered with VRay. There is no post-production at renders above.
It was done by designers for designers!
Just look at all of the features:
- High quality polygonal model - original objects are correctly scaled and accurately represented.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency.
- Easy to change or modify colors.
- Model is perfectly suitable for High resolution.
- Model is fully textured with all applied materials.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- Max models grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- Don’t need to do anything, just drag your model into the scene and start rendering
- No additional plug-ins needed to open scene.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- 3ds Max 8 (Contains V-Ray and standard materials scenes)
- OBJ (Multi Format)
- 3DS (Multi Format)
- Maya 8
- Lightwave 6
- Cinema 4D R8
- Softimage XSI 3
Every model has been checked with the appropriate software.
- Light and camera setup not included.
- HDR image for studio lighting and reflections not included.
We invite to see our other professional 3d models, just press on my user name at the top of the page to see full gallery.
If You like this work, please leave us Your best feedback.
Stay in touch with new 3d models by Meander!