On the outer 'ring' are the crew stations, which are used to monitor all of the ship`s functions.
In the center is the captain`s chair, and next to it, the first officer`s and second officer`s chairs. Unlike previous starships, these chairs are fixed in place to provide more safety for the commanding officers
To the right and left of these chairs are the tactical stations. These provide access to the ship`s offensive and defensive weapons systems. Since the tactical officer has to be on alert at all times, these stations do not include a chair.
In front of the tactical stations are the science and engineering stations. These two consoles can be reconfigured to monitor any of the ship`s functions or to scan surrounding space.
In the center-front of the bridge is the helm and operations stations, which allow the officers to fly the ship.
* Includes one model, at 65,500 polygons.
* All walls and the ceiling are separate groups, which can be hidden for easier camera placement.
* All of the crew chairs are also separate groups, which can you can rotate around and move to suit the needs of your scene.
-The captains and officers chairs can not move or rotate.
* All of the doors are separate groups, which can open and close.
-Although all of the doors can open, there are no corridors behind the doors.
* The Engineering and Science Consoles (and chairs) and the Tactical Consoles can be hidden or shown to allow more customization of your scene.
* The Plaque (on the Left Alcove Wall) is a separate group, which can be moved or hidden to suit the needs of your scene.
-The Plaque itself uses 'maximized' mapping so it can take any image.
* One set of textures (at 2048x2048 pixels) is included.
* Templates are included for all materials (in gif format), and some are color-coded for ease-of-use.
* Or use your software program`s shader nodes to re-texture the model to suit the needs of your scene.