|3ds Max 7|
Don't see the file format you need?Free File Format Conversion
Have questions? Chat with us now.Live Chat Now 24/7
Further more we modelled for you the probes, antenna's and windshield wipers aswell as airconditioning ducts near the wing root. The cockpit is modelled in low quality but includes the crew seats and main instrument panels (low detail)
This 787-9 model has got an animated anti-tailskid system which comes out, when the gear is down.
Model comes with high resolution photo realistic textures which comes with each format file after purchase. Model has been scaled to real world size.
Model can also be used for MSFS Gmax or other simulator program's.
Animation as being seen in the preview images are only working in both .max and .3ds files. Animations are devided into 5 situations.
- Flight mode, frame 0: clean model, everything retracted.
- Landing mode, frame 0-80: gear, flaps, and slats down.
- Touch down mode, frame 80-81: gear suspension and truck tilt.
- Rollout mode, frame 81-100: reversers and spoilers deployed.
- last frame 90-100: passengers and cargo doors are opening
Please download the images below for better previews!
© 3Dplanemodels - 2008