High detailed 3D model of 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA with low detailed interior.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2010 - Two .max files with V-Ray and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format (MeshSmooth level 2 is set by default for most of objects) - Separate objects like body, wheels and lights. Total number of objects is 8. All objects are intelligently named - Unit system is set to metric. Real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned - 5 textures, each one has resolution 4096x4096px - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2010 with V-Ray 2.20.02
- LightWave and Softimage's Medium and High models are made up of all quads. - .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2010 or higher. In order to use V-Ray rendering setups and materials, V-Ray 2.20.02 or higher is required
- .max format: • no MeshSmooth: 62,810 faces and 69,264 vertices • MeshSmooth level 1: 250,447 faces and 263,914 vertices • MeshSmooth level 2: 764,962 faces and 787,684 vertices
- .scn, .mb and .obj formats: • low: 62,810 faces and 69,264 vertices • medium: 250,447 faces and 263,914 vertices • high: 764,962 faces and 787,684 vertices
- .lwo format: • low: 62,810 faces and 104,016 vertices • medium: 250,447 faces and 328,464 vertices • high: 764,962 faces and 898,538 vertices
- .c4d format: • low: 62,810 faces and 104,016 vertices • medium: 250,447 faces and 328,464 vertices • high: 764,962 faces and 898,538 vertices
- .3ds format: • low: 124,827 faces and 104,016 vertices • medium: 500,894 faces and 330,259 vertices • high: 1,529,924 faces and 910,573 vertices
To protect our artists and provide a superior customer experience, TurboSquid offers a Quality Guarantee on all our models, textures, and other products. If a product is unsuitable for your project, you can contact our staff for assistance. For more details on our return policy, please review the link below or open a Support Ticket.