High detailed 3D model of 2014 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 with interior.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2010 - Two .max files with V-Ray and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format (MeshSmooth level 1 is set by default for all objects) - Separate objects like body, wheels and doors. Total number of objects is 11. All objects are intelligently named - Doors can be opened - Unit system is set to metric. Real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned - 5 textures, which vary in resolution from 1024x1024px to 4096x4096px - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2010 with V-Ray 2.20.02
- Softimage, Cinema4D and LightWave medium and high poly files geometry consists of all quads - .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2010 or higher. In order to use V-Ray rendering setups and materials, V-Ray 2.20.02 or higher is required
- .max format: • no MeshSmooth: 113,785 faces and 124,907 vertices • MeshSmooth level 1: 453,739 faces and 477,216 vertices • MeshSmooth level 2: 1,814,956 faces and 1,861,742 vertices
- .scn, .mb and .obj formats: • low: 113,785 faces and 124,907 vertices • medium: 453,739 faces and 477,216 vertices • high: 1,814,956 faces and 1,861,742 vertices
- .lwo and .c4d formats: • low: 113,785 faces and 124,907 vertices • medium: 453,739 faces and 477,216 vertices • high: 1,814,956 faces and 1,861,742 vertices
- .3ds format: • low: 226,169 faces and 189,621 vertices • medium: 907,478 faces and 601,783 vertices • high: 3,629,912 faces and 2,134,655 vertices
To protect our artists and provide a superior customer experience, TurboSquid offers a Quality Guarantee on all our models, textures, and other products. If a product is unsuitable for your project, you can contact our staff for assistance. For more details on our return policy, please review the link below or open a Support Ticket.