High quality detailed model of Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (GT-N8000) tablet.
Based on subdivision geometry (TurboSmooth).
Turbosmooth level 0: 65072 polys / 67893 verts
Turbosmooth level 1: 383481 polys / 207401 verts
Turbosmooth level 2: 1476699 polys / 759553 verts
Original file format is 3ds Max 2009. Rendered with V-ray 1.5 SP4a.
1. Studio for rendering included. All preview images are rendered in that studio, without post-production.
2. Scene has 1 Multi/Sub-Object material for tablet and for stylus. All sub-materials are named properly.
3. 27 objects in the scene. All objects are named properly and grouped.
4. Model centered at origin.
5. Turbosmooth modifier are instanced in all sub-d objects.
6. Clean topology, no n-gons.
7. 4 different hi-res screen textures.
Contents of the archives:
1. MAX.zip contains .max files with V-ray materials and textures. Archive includes 3 scenes:
- SGN101_vray_studio.max - scene with studio used for rendering preview images, V-ray renderer and V-ray materials setup.
- SGN101_vray.max - scene without studio setup, just V-ray renderer setup and V-ray materials.
- SGN101_standard.max - scene with standard scanline renderer without material setup.
2. FBX.zip, OBJ.zip contains geometry with texture coords.
Textures are included in all packages.
NOTE: MAX format only has an assigned textures and materials setup.