High quality, high-resolution 3D model of a Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4.
- Default, V-Ray and mental ray materials applied. Model is scaled to real world scale in metric units, and is placed very near / above the ground.
- Proper quad modeling which allows any level of resolution and close ups, this model is more than 96% quad. No ngons used.
- No isolated vertices, no overlapping vertices or faces.
- All main objects (doors, interior, engine, wheels etc) are grouped for proper positioning in the scene.
- Textures, objects and materials are intelligently named are very good for very high-definition renders if needed. No default names for objects or materials used. Textures used for logo, dash buttons, grills and bumpmaps on the side of the tires etc.
- Has 56 materials and 32 textures applied with resolutions from 281x281 to 3200x3200.
- The UV thumbnail provided has all mapped objects packed into one big image for viewing purposes, the actual objects in the file are mapped separately.
tirebump.bmp - 3200x3200
lamblgrm.bmp - 1422x1600
lamblgop.bmp - 1422x1600
lamblogo.bmp - 1422x1600
lamblgst.bmp - 1422x1600
carbfibr.bmp - 1000x750
grillrlf.bmp - 821x519
grillimg.bmp - 821x519
enginemp.bmp - 756x512
monitor.bmp - 632x374
buttons.bmp - 493x524
buttobp.bmp - 493x524
engionelg.bmp - 466x394
plate.bmp - 367x100
strbuton.bmp - 206x114
stwhlbmp.bmp - 128x128
doorknob.bmp - 306x238
logoside.bmp - 1000x200
buttdoor.bmp - 100x200
havlu_b.jpg - 1024x1024
avenbump.bmp - 281x281
Renders were done in 3ds Max 2013 with V-Ray 2.3.
Press zoom on the previews to see high-res images.
The rendering scenes are not included.
Bonus: A Lamborghini Badge Collection from 1964 till today (6 badges - see last image) all made in 3ds Max 2010 with V-Ray materials applied (download lambbadges archive).