This is a model of a Vintage Kitchen Tins
* Originally created with 3ds Max 2012
* This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.
* The model is accurate with the real world size and scale.
* This model contains 21 separate objects.
* This model contains 7317 polygons with Turbosmooth OFF.
* This model contains 30812 polygons with Turbosmooth ON.
* This model is included in two 3ds Max versions V-Ray and Mental ray. Both have materials and textures included.
* This model is included in Cinerma 4D R12 version with standard materials.
* This model is included in OBJ format with maps and materials.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
* All preview images are rendered with V-Ray 3.00.08 as Renderer
* Lights and cameras are not included in the file.
* Signature image camera is included.
|| TEXTURES ||
* There are 17 textures in scene.
* Texture Resolutions are : 4096,3000,2200,2048,1600,1024 px .
|| GENERAL ||
* Model is built to real-world scale
* Units used: #centimeters
* Object Dimensions : 56.09cm x 35.35cm x 38.09cm
* Scene objects are organized by groups.
* No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed for mental ray version.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
* File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed)
* Model represents 44 hours of 3D work
**If you have any questions, you can contact me through support. Just send a support ticket! **