|Maya 2008||Default Scanline|
|Cinema 4D R11.5||Default Scanline|
|Lightwave 9.6||Default Scanline|
|3ds Max 2008||Default Scanline|
|Softimage 2010||Default Scanline|
|Autodesk FBX 2009|
1. Lobes, Lobules & connecting Duct structure is clearly defined & beautifully depicted in true 3D, not just texture maps.
2. Lymph Node system, one of the main ways in which breast cancers can spread, is also clearly depicted. This organ is such an important part of the breast anatomy and is often omitted in other 3D models.
3. The Suspensory Ligament that hold's the shape of the Breast & the Fatty Tissue that surrounds the Lobules & Ducts are also depicted.
4. A high quality female human model is also provided free to give a sense of the internal organs' position. ( polycount of female model is 11K, not reflected in the Breast polycount specification ). 2 materials are included - a) silhouette version for a see-through effect, b) Solid skin version as a background for composition.
5. Optimized & clean model topology that can be further subdivided for high detailed rendering.*
6. Modeled using only quad & tri polygons using real world scale.
*The original model is smoothened using TurboSmooth in Max, PolySmoothFace in Maya, Subpatch in XSI & Lightwave, and HyperNurbs in C4D, which renders exactly like the preview images, and yet preserving the original low mesh density like the wireframe preview.
The user only need to crank up the subdivision to get a high poly & detail mesh for rendering, OR crank down the subdivision for a low poly mesh while animating.
No special plugins needed.
Just load and animate!
All formats are tested in their respective 3D applications, re-worked if necessary to ensure compatibility.
MotionCow is the publisher of high quality photorealistic 3D Models & we proudly stand behind all our products.
Pls do not hesitate to contact us if you need help with our models.