NOTE: This complete version includes detailed engine, boot and chassis. You will find the cheaper less detailed version by clicking on my username.
This is a very detailed 3d model of the 1963 Ferrari 250 GTO / 330 GTO serial number 4561SA.
It is not a mirrored model, the whole car was modelled with right-hand drive from scratch, so you won't find any mirrored textures etc.
This car was specially built for French industrialist Michel-Paul Cavalier. The car was a basic 1962-63 250 GTO chassis which was lengthened to 2450mm for the confort of its tall driver, making it the only long wheelbase GTO. It was also fitted with a Tipo 400 SA (4 liter) engine producing 400bhp & right hand drive. Other special features are the front round foglights and the large bonnet bulge. This is why this car is the rarest GTO ever made, and one of the rarest cars ever made.
The car is equipped with Dunlop CR65 Z
- Polygonal model (quads and tris) originally created in 3ds Max.
- Default, V-Ray and mental ray materials included. Model is scaled to real world scale in metric units (cm), and is placed very near / above the ground.
- Proper quad modeling which allows any level of resolution and close ups, this model is more than 99.7% quad. No ngons used.
- All main objects (engine, doors, interior, wheels etc) are grouped for proper positioning in the scene. 42 objects in the scene.
- Everything is done in very high detail and extremely close to the real car (even small bolts are modeled).
- No isolated vertices, no overlapping vertices or faces. No errors whatsoever.
- There are 19 multi-materials used in the scene, with submaterials. Textures are instanced, materials are instanced in different multi-materials.
- 35 textures (all PNG format) with resolutions from 256x256 to 16384x16384 used for bodypaint and decals (separate textures and blend material, so easy to hide decals from within 3ds Max), gauges, emblems, bolts, oil filter, some plates, distributors, interior stickers etc.
- Textures, objects and materials are intelligently named and are very good for very high-definition renders if needed, contains all stickers that are original stickers from the car, redrawn in Photoshop in higher resolution. No default names for objects or materials used.
- Additional zip with psd files for the bodypaint color, body decals etc are included (check psd named file after buying)
Renders were done in 3ds Max 2013 with V-Ray 2.4
Press zoom on the previews to see high-res images.
The rendering scenes are not included.