Qualitative 3d model of a Carved Mirror Bronze With Patina
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2010
- Model is built to real-world scale
- Units used: millimeters. 1unit = 1milimeters
- Model is centered at 0,0,0
- All object are named
- All materials are named
- No unnecessary objects
- Objects grouped
- This model contains 21908 polygons with TurboSmooth OFF
- In original 3ds Max file, the Turbosmooth stack modifier isn’t closed.
- Additionally the model is presented in formats OBJ and FBX.
- Turbosmooth modifier on FBX format can be adjusted.
- Main objects - 2048x2048 JPG
- Additionally attached file *mat
- Also attached structure of material from Slate Material Editor (screenshots)
HDRI map is not included in the archive. Reflection in the mirror will not be.