This product contains a cartoon character which can be portrayed as an anchor or a presenter or a funny guy.
--- File is created in 3ds Max 2008 ---
|| USAGE ||
• This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.
|| SPECS ||
• This model contains 9 separate objects
• This model contains 8, 247 polygons with turbosmooth set to off.
• This model contains 29, 792 polygons with turbosmooth set to On (set to 1 iterations.)
• This model contains standard materials only.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
• All preview images are rendered with default scanline renderer.
• No Photoshop or compositing used, product is ready to render out-of-the-box. light setup and cameras are included in the file.
|| TEXTURES ||
• 4096x4096 JPG (5) - Body and cloth textures (5 different textures)
• 2048x2048 JPG (16) – Collar, tie and hairs
• 1024x1024 JPG (1) – Eye texture
• All textures are created from original photographs or drawings and hand painted.
• High-res textures are included in the RAR file along with the 3ds Max file.
Instructions for Textures:
• Extract all the textures from Texture1.rar through Texture4.rar into a folder along with the .max file.
|| GENERAL ||
• Scene objects are organized by layers and selection sets.
• No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed to open or render scene.
• A Rigged version is also available, product ID: 639543
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
• Model represents approximate 25 hours of work.
• PSD file for texture editing is available with the rigged version.
• Morph targets can be easily modeled.
• Objects, materials and textures are named for ease and efficiency.
Please open a support ticket in case of any request or question. Please rate positively after buying.