|Lightwave 6.0||Default Scanline|
|3ds Max 5.0||Default Scanline|
Don't see the file format you need?Free File Format Conversion
Have questions? Chat with us now.Live Chat Now 24/7
» .max file with Standard 3ds Max materials
» Meshsmooth is still in the history for .max format meshsmooth level 1 is set by default
» Unit system is set to metric. The dimensions are real
» All textures and materials are included and assigned
» Each file was checked before upload. There are no issues regarding geometry, texture coordinates or missing textures
» Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2009 using meshsmooth iteration level 1 for all objects, except of wireframe rendering (no meshsmooth).
Production: mental ray Renderer
» .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds max.
The geometry for .obj format is set to quads
» .max files can be loaded in 3ds max 5.0 or higher.
» All files were packed in ZIP archive.
» .max format:
• no meshsmooth: 19,104 faces and 22,354 vertices
• meshsmooth level 1: 76,638 faces and 82,392 vertices
• meshsmooth level 2: 306,552 faces and 317,536 vertices
» .3ds format:
• low: 38,421 faces and 28,771 vertices
• medium: 153,274 faces and 95,074 vertices
• high: 613,102 faces and 343,243 vertices
» .obj and .lwo formats:
• low: 19,932 faces and 22,299 vertices
• medium: 76,638 faces and 82,290 vertices
• high: 306,552 faces and 317,339 vertices