High detailed 3D model of 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee with interior and simple suspension.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2010 - Two .max files with V-Ray and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format (MeshSmooth level 1 is set by default) - Separate objects like body, wheels and doors. Total number of objects is 16. All objects are intelligently named - Doors can be opened - Unit system is set to metric. Real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned - 8 textures, which vary in resolution from 406x410px to 4096x4096px - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2010 with V-Ray 2.20.02
- .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2010 or higher. In order to use V-Ray rendering setups and materials, V-Ray 2.20.02 or higher is required
- .max format: • no MeshSmooth: 179,195 faces and 205,291 vertices • MeshSmooth level 1: 698,562 faces and 749,062 vertices • MeshSmooth level 2: 2,794,104 faces and 2,894,194 vertices
- .c4d, .lwo, .scn and .obj formats: • low: 179,195 faces and 205,291 vertices • medium: 621,665 faces and 666,927 vertices • high: 2,124,893 faces and 2,204,341 vertices
- .mb format: • low: 179,195 faces and 205,291 vertices • medium: 617,410 faces and 664,192 vertices • high: 2,042,292 faces and 2,140,856 vertices
- .3ds format: • low: 357,719 faces and 321,958 vertices • medium: 1,243,300 faces and 866,223 vertices • high: 4,249,756 faces and 2,587,045 vertices
To protect our artists and provide a superior customer experience, TurboSquid offers a Quality Guarantee on all our models, textures, and other products. If a product is unsuitable for your project, you can contact our staff for assistance. For more details on our return policy, please review the link below or open a Support Ticket.
Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The brand 'jeep' has been associated with this product. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.