High Detail, Accurate scale model of the 1953 Maserati A6 GCS/53 Pininfarina Berlinetta. Includes high-detail, accurately modelled period Pirelli Cinturato Tyres on 72 spoke Borrani wire wheels. Doors can be opened using rotate in 3ds Max.
All parts named. Polys only.
- unsmoothed: polys 339 885 verts 250 946
- smoothed as rendered: polys 718544 verts 437241 (Turbosmooth iteration 2)
- model provided with uncollapsed Turbosmooth modifiers
The reference for this model was derived from the rare Pininfarina designed Maserati A6GCS/53 serial '2060' sold by Bonhams at auction in 2002.
Full drysump, twin-plug ignition, 1986cc straight-six cylinder, twin-cam engine.
125kw, 243km/h top speed.
ZIP Package includes:
1) 3ds Max 2009
Renders are made using Mental Ray.
- Includes Studio environment to produce renders as seen in example images.
- Includes materials and textures to produce example renders
- Includes maps(separate folder) for emblems, tire sidewalls, speedometer cluster, head and taillights.
2) 3ds Max 2009 - model only with no materials or UV's
3).FBX export from 3DS Max – Model only, no materials/textures
4).OBJ export from 3DS Max (C4D preset)