This is a 3d model of a marble sculpture that can be used in a wide range of visualizations. Detailed enough for close up renders. This model is suitable for use in 3d printing, retopology, broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization and more.
• Originally modeled in 3ds Max 9.
• This model is built to real world scale of 1 unit = 1 centimeters.
• This model is 165 centimeters high and 54 centimeters wide.
• Geometry and textures are logically organized in naming.
• Contains 3 texture maps for marble bust sculpture, PNG 4096x4096: 2 Diffuse and 1 reflection.
• Contains 1 texture map for background, JPG 1596x1596: 1 Diffuse.
• Fully unwrapped non-overlapping uvs.
• Model is grouped and layered.
• Model is centered at 0,0,0 and has scale 1,1,1.
• Model contains 99844 quads=99.824% and 176 tris=0.174956%
• Lightwave file polygon count is different than in the native format (3ds Max). The Lightwave scene is 130680 polygons and 130705 vertices.
• Smoothable mesh, will provide clean subdivisions.
• Camera and lighting included.
• V-Ray third-party plugin needed for the 3ds Max file used in the previews.
• Will render out of the box as seen in previews.
File formats (works from version release and above):
• 3ds Max 9 (2006)
• Maya 2008 (2007)
• Lightwave 9.2 (2007)
• Softimage 7.01 (2008)
• Cinema 4D R13 (2011)
• OBJ (Wavefront .obj file)
• FBX (Kaydara .fbx 2011)
• All file types are quality checked and render similar (out-of-the-box) to the preview images in their native software.
• OBJ and FBX files might need adjustments to materials and textures (to render exactly like previews) when imported to other apps than mentioned above.