The MACHs (Mechanically Advanced Combat Harrier Bots) were created by humans following a major collapse affecting the majority of the globe. The collapse was caused by an artificial organism possessing an artificial intelligence that was originally both biological as well as technological and was created by doctors and scientists seeking to unlock the mysteries of life and all things.
This artificial organism eventually grew beyond the scope of all expectations and reasoning and not only achieved self-awareness but also became vicious and vengeful towards man with the perception that man had created it simply because they could. It wasn't long before it gained the ability to harness surrounding kinetic energy so as to establish a symbiotic relationship with both mechanical and technological elements. Its physical growth was exponential at this point and nearing gargantuan. It wasn't long before things flew completely out of control.
In a panic, mankind tried to pull the plug but it was too late. The organism had already mastered processes to build cybernetic appendages (exo-suits) for mobility as well as a process to clone itself into an army of hundreds and thousands of drones that would follow it's every command. The first order of business- eradicate humankind. A new age emerged. The age of the BIO-TEKs. (Biologically/Technologically Evolved Kinetic Systems). In the wake of a global onslaught, human military scrambled to salvage what it could and find a way to fight back, thus the forging of the MACHs and the beginning of a lasting war that seemingly had no end in sight.
This model is the Hawk MACH Shuttle, the core part of the shuttle/ robot mech system which the humans use to fight back against the alien organisms.
* Poser figure file: obj, cr2/ png, with 42,120 polygons.
* Three monitors around the command chair are fully posable with 5 arm sections each.
* Two rear monitors are fully posable with 2 arm sections each.
* Left and right joysticks can move.
* Left and right doors can open and close (with an ERC dial on the Body).
* Elevator can raise up and down (with an ERC dial on the Body).
* Two sets of elevator doors can open and close (with an ERC dial on the Body).
* Landing gear can raise and lower by rotating up into the gear-wells (with an ERC dial on the Body).
* Landing gear doors can open and close (with an ERC dial on the Body).
* Left and right engines can rotate (with an ERC dial on the Body).
* Lower wing guns can rotate.
* Includes hide (and show) poses for the wings when aligning the shuttle with the Juggar Mech (available separately).
* One set of textures, most of which are 2048x2048 in size and include corresponding specular and bump maps.
Product Features (Wavefront obj):
- Approx 42,120 polygons.
- Made entirely with 3 and 4 point polygons.
- Includes group information, which your software should interpret as separate parts, which includes:
-- Wing Guns
-- Landing Gear parts
-- Landing Gear Doors
-- Elevator Doors
-- Side Doors
- Includes logically named materials, such as Main Hull, Wings, Windows, and more. This makes it very easy to recolor the model.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model is UV mapped and textures (in jpg format) are included, at varying sizes from 1024x1024 to 2048x2048 pixels.
- This version of the model is NOT rigged.
Product Features (Collada da