This low-poly model created for use in real time applications. Renders are done in real time with a DirectX shader to show how this model will really look in a game. The normal map was baked from a high poly model to create detail with a low poly count.
- 3dsmax 2010
- 1024x1024 diffuse, specular and normal (inverted green channel) maps in .tga formats
- 4 LODs
- 2 UV Channel (second for lightmap)
- Collider mesh (_CLOD0)
- Pivot point centered at origin
- Model scaled to approximate real world size (centimeters)
- All objects and materials appropriately named
Thank you for viewing! Please comment so we may keep improving the quality our models.