- 3d model of a designer lounge chair
- originally Modeled in Maya and exported to other formats
- detailed reasonably low polygon modeled to scale.
- all details are polygonal: suitable for extreme close-ups.
- apply mesh smooth or turbo smooth for closeups
Constructed entirely by hand, each piece is unique and “ad hoc” in the way that its webbed shell is constructed. In brass structure, lacquered in white, black, or orange epoxy, or entirely in 24k gold plate. Epoxy versions are suitable for outdoor use.
Acclaimed French designer Jean-Marie Massaud is known for his unconventional approach to design. He aims to blend intelligence with feeling, nature with culture, always ensuring that it is the human being who takes pride of place – this chair certainly satisfies all those aims with its light yet incredibly strong structure.