Photo Realistic Pegasus: Rigged & Animated.
3 different mane variations included.
1. 3 mane variations for 3 different looks, easily accessible using blend shapes or morph targets.
2. Fully rigged to do all kinds of actions.
3. Scene includes looped flying / galloping cycle ( frame 50 - 110 ).
4. Optimized & clean topology that can be further subdivided for high detailed rendering.*
5. Fully textured ( including opacity map for mane & tail) and materials applied.
6. High resolution UV texture map of 4096 x 4096.
7. Mouth opening, eyelids closing controlled by morph targets, set-up appropriately in all 3D applications.
8. Real world scale.
*The original model is smoothened using TurboSmooth in Max, PolySmoothFace in Maya, Subpatch in XSI & Lightwave, and Hypernurbs in C4D, which renders exactly like the preview images, and yet preserving the original low mesh density like the wireframe preview.
The user only need to crank up the subdivision to get a high poly & detail mesh for rendering, OR crank down the subdivision for a low poly mesh while animating.
No special plugins needed.
Just load and animate!
All formats are tested in their respective 3D applications, re-worked if necessary to ensure compatibility.
3ds Max 2016 with Windows 7 known issues: If you find the skinning not updating immediately when rotating the deformer, please run 3ds Max as Administrator. This bug only affects 3ds Max 2016 with Windows 7.
MotionCow is the publisher of high quality photorealistic 3D Models & we proudly stand behind all our products.
Pls do not hesitate to contact us if you need help with our models.