This is a 3D model of a nice marble column that can be used for all sorts of visualizations: You could e.g. place a vase of flowers on it or a statue.
• This model is suitable for use in arch viz, broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, video game or simulation.
• This model is an accurate representation of a marble column using a scale of 1 unit = 1 centimeters.
• This model is 78.5 centimeters high and 38 centimeters wide.
• Camera and lighting included, just open and click render to achieve same results as previews.
• Professionally modeled with quad polygons only.
• Smoothable mesh, will subdivide nicely.
• 1 PNG Texture 4096x4096 pixels. Diffuse map.
• Fully unwrapped non-overlapping uvs.
• Model is centered at 0,0,0 and has scale 1,1,1.
• Objects are logically named, grouped and layered.
• The model contains 2172 quad polygons, no tris or ngons present.
• No poles or t-verts are used.
• The native model contains V-Ray materials.
• Presentation images are rendered with V-Ray.
• No third-party renderer plugin needed as there is a Default Scanline and Mental Ray version available.
FILE FORMATS (works from version release and above):
• 3ds Max 9 (V-Ray, Default Scanline and Mental Ray)
• Cinema 4D R13 (Advanced Render)
• Maya 2008 (Mental Ray)
• LightWave 9.2 (Default renderer)
• Sketchup 2014 (V-Ray)
• OBJ (Wavefront .obj file)
• FBX (Kaydara .fbx 2011)
• 3DS (Autodesk 3D Studio-file)
• All Archives have the texture map included, so you can download the one you need specifically.
• All file types are quality checked and import without errors - Please ask TurboSquid support if any other conversion is needed and they will provide it.
• OBJ, FBX and 3DS files might need adjustments to materials and textures (to render exactly like previews) when imported to other apps than mentioned above.
Feel to check out my other products by clicking my username PolyTron.