Leopard 2A4 Main Battle Tank - German Army
Originally modelled in cinema4D 9.5. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: -model - 20 materials, 2 bumpmaps
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35
- NOTE - In lightwave the 2 Bumpmaps (Turret_Bump and Body_Bump) must manually load in the Materialcanal.
- Polygones - 1093844 Vertices - 752981 - 381 Object - 20 textures - 2 Bumpmaps
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The Leopard 2 is a main battle tank developed in the early 1970s for the West German Army.. The tank first entered service in 1979 and succeeded the earlier Leopard 1 as the main battle tank of the German Army. Various versions have served in the armed forces of Germany and twelve other European countries, as well as several non-European nations. More than 3,480 Leopard 2s have been manufactured. The Leopard 2 first saw combat in Kosovo with the German Army and has also seen action in Afghanistan with the Danish and Canadian ISAF forces.