|| KUWAHARA BMX BICYCLE ||
This is a 3d model of a 'Kuwahara Bmx Bicycle' and was originally created with 3ds Max 2012. The model is made up from all quad geometry which helps in editing if required.
|| USAGE ||
• This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc. Also can be used as a base for low poly models.
• This model is to the scale and follows overall dimensions from a blueprint
|| SPECS ||
• This model contains nearly 77 separate geometry objects.
• This model contains 246,079 polygons with TurboSmooth OFF
• 3ds Max scene setup with V-Ray has an additional backdrop object with 30 polygons at its base level.
• This model is made up of all quad geometry.
• This model includes V-Ray and mental ray materials in 3ds Max formats. Rest all formats use basic materials with appropriate textures.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
• All preview images are rendered with V-Ray Renderer in 3ds Max
• No Photoshop or compositing used, Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Lights and cameras are included in the file.
|| TEXTURES ||
• 4096 x 4096 TGA for frame object.
• 2048 x 2048 TGA (2) textures for fork and frame pad.
• Rest objects mainly use overlapping and non square textures as required.
• Editable source texture files (.PSD) with vector data are included .
|| FORMATS ||
• 3ds Max 2012 (Mental Ray and V-Ray)
• Maya 2012.
• Cinema 4D R14
• Autodesk Fbx
• Open Collada Dae
|| GENERAL ||
• Model is built to real-world scale
• Units used: Centimeters.
• Scene objects are organized by layers / groups.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
• Non native formats like Dae, Dxf etc may need some manual arrangement regarding materials and grouping of objects.
• File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed)
• While whole model is meant for subdivision and is applied with separate turbo smooth modifiers per group , the chain geometry is not subdivided due to its density.