- RTS/TBS/Arcade optimized
- Natively modeled in Maya 2014
- Standard materials
- Major assemblies are grouped
- Fully textured
- All triangulated
- Texture and UVmap: 1024x1024 *.tga
Texture and UVmap *.tga files in zip-pack
- .MA .MB (Maya)
- .OBJ (Wavefront)
- .FBX (Autodesk FBX)
- .TGA - textures and UVmap
The T-18 light tank (also called MS-1, tr. Maliy Soprovozhdeniya, Perviy, 'First Small [Vehicle for] Support') was the first Soviet-designed tank. Produced from 1928 to 1931. In the late 1920s - early 1930s, the T-18 tank fleet was the foundation of the Red Army, but quickly was supplanted by more advanced T-26. They used to fight in the conflict in China, on the CER, but in 1938-1939 the obsolete and have reached an extreme degree of wear T-18 were mostly withdrawn from service, or used as a stationary firing point. A small number of these tanks still remained in the army in combat readiness to the start of the Great Patriotic War and used it in the initial stage. Last known combat use of T-18 refers to the Battle of Moscow in the winter of 1941-1942 which had been used 9 T-18 from the 150th Tank Brigade.
The total number of produced T-18 - 959 tanks.